Willkommen - welcome to my little blog. Enjoy all the ideas I brought with me from my trips around the world of crafting.

Samstag, 9. April 2011

DearAnna-Bag I (aka The Prototype)

Ok, so maybe I did get carried away - a little bit. My dear friend Anna's birthday is next week - and I wanted to give her something special.
So I told her, she can pick a bag from the Amy Butler book - and she did!! The cute little blossom bag.
But since she is an absolutely book-crazy woman and takes a book (or two) everywhere she goes  - and is mummy to a little baby girl - we decided to enlarge the bag a little to fit her needs.

So, not only a tricky bag but also different from the pattern - I love the challenge (What was I thinking??).
Better to sew a prototype before I start with the fabric she picked. 

And that's what I did the last week, and last night I finished the PROTOTYPE!

I'm glad, I made the effort because I found some things I will have to change - but it turned out quite well!
Have a look and decide for yourself...






1 Kommentar:

  1. Anonym4/10/2011

    Hallo Mareike

    Wow, allein der Prototyp hat es schon in sich. Ist Dir sehr gut gelungen. Wann hängst Du nochmal Deinen Lehrerjob an den Nagel und wirst Designerin? Echt schön, das Modell, das ich mir ausgesucht habe. Naja, ich hab halt Geschmack! ;-)
    Ich freu mich schon wie Bolle auf das fertige Unikat im mit Dir gemeinsam ausgesuchten Anna-Stoff-Look.

    Deine dear friend Anna

    Vielen, vielen Dank für dieses liebevolle Geschenk

    AntwortenLöschen