Willkommen - welcome to my little blog. Enjoy all the ideas I brought with me from my trips around the world of crafting.

Dienstag, 28. Dezember 2010

Weihnachten auf der Insel - Christmas on an island

Ok, I said I wanted to go to the sea in winter...and we did. Over Christmas. To Usedom, a small island just off the coast in the baltic sea (Ostsee für alle, die nicht wußten, dass es nicht "East Sea" heißt).
It's supposed to be the region in Germany with the most sunshine - except for the three days we were there!!

So, no sunshine, but...
freezing rain...

storm...
lots of snow...

and even looking for sea shells was not really fun, when you had to break them out of the icy sand and snow.

Ok, so next time I will be a little more specific about winter at the sea...but it was still nice.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen